- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Managing an incident
- First aid kit
- Action planning
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Resuscitation – Adult, Child and Baby
- Asthma and diabetic emergencies
- Head injuries
- Sprains, strains and fractures
- Poisoning, bites and stings
- Foreign objects
- Childhood conditions (e.g. measles, meningitis, croup)
Assessment and certification
Continuous assessment by trainer.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance, valid for 3 years.