This course provides a good understanding of the Manual Handling Operations Regulations and the ergonomics principles that that should be applied to reduce the risk of manual handling injury and will help to deliver legal compliance, reduce sickness and improve the productivity of the workforce.
£35 +VAT per person
Minimum 6 : Maximum 12 Delegates
Course Duration: Half Day
(Course Contact Time – 3 Hours)
Manual handling courses in the Midlands, Derby and Belper
Who should attend?
The course is designed for all employees who may be required to lift/handle move things around the workplace.
What they will learn?
How to move Objects safely, so that moving and handling risks are reduced to the lowest level.
- The problems associated with manual handling
- Causes of back pain and upper limb disorders
- The positions of back and upper limb injury and disease
- The link between incorrect lifting and injury
- Manual Handling assessments (Practical Element)
- Giving feedback and maintaining a safe handling environment
Assessment and certification
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance, valid for 3 years